Registration for Your Visit to West Valley Urgent Care
We look forward to seeing you at West Valley Urgent Care! You can prepare for your first registration before your visit.
1. Print and Fill out the New Patient Packet
- Click here: WVUC New Patient Forms
2. Prepare for your Office Visit
In addition to completing the new patient packet, we will also require the following information for your fist visit:
- Driver’s License or Other Valid Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Insurance card and any co-payment due for visit
- Referral or consultation form if applicable
- Prior X-Rays, MRI Films, CT Scans, or EMG (please bring the films or CD-ROM containing the images with the paper report)
- Any pertinent medical history such as lab results
- Please note: by law, minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
3. Get Directions to Our Office
Visit our locations page to find a map of the office where you will see your physician and get personalized driving directions.
4. We Look Forward to Seeing You!
Please arrive at least 15 minutes early if you have not yet filled out these forms. If you have completed forms with you, you only need to check in with the reception desk 5 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
Thank you for your assistance completing this information. We look forward to seeing you on the day of your appointment!
Call or book your Appointment Online
For the most efficient visit, we recommend you book an appointment online.
Glendale/Peoria Office – Book Your Appointment Online
Phoenix/Avondale Office – Book Your Appointment Online
Surprise/Sun City Office – Book Your Appointment Online
Before your appointment
You will want to ensure that have or have completed the following before your visit:
- Bring a valid form of government issued ID
- Current health insurance card (if you have insurance)
- A list of all medications you are currently taking
- Here is a list of the insurance we accept. If you’re not sure that we accept your insurance plan, please call ahead to confirm.
- If you are a Tricare member, you must call Tricare to notify them of your visit to the our Urgent Care facility.
- Download and complete our patient registration forms (if time allows)