At West Valley Urgent Care, we provide immunization services for many needs. Immunizations and vaccines may be required for school, work, travel or to keep you and the general public healthy. We offer immunizations at our clinics in Glendale, Phoenix and Surprise, AZ. Bring in your vaccination record and we will update it for you.
- Seasonal Flu vaccines
- Immunizations for school, work and travel
- Tetanus shots
We offer the common vaccines and have provided links to further information from the CDC (Center for Disease Control) for:
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Pertussis (Whopping Cough)
- Rubella (German Measles)
- Tetanus (Lockjaw)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
We also provide many of the common combination shots for infants and children, including:
- Td (Decavac, generic)
Don’t wait, get your immunizations and vaccines quickly and easily from West Valley Urgent Care.
Call our clinic closest to you or walk-in.
- Immunizations Glendale/Peoria Office at 17218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100, Glendale, AZ Phone: (623) 334-8671
- Immunizations Phoenix/Avondale Office at 4110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101, Phoenix, AZ Phone: (623) 218-0782
- Immunizations Surprise/Sun City Office at 14811 W. Bell Road, Suite 100, Surprise, AZ Phone: (623) 691-7748
(Click on the location to get directions or see our reviews):
Request a Appointment Online!
We look forward to seeing you. Bring your shot records if available!
West Valley Urgent Care’s Accreditations
We take medicine seriously!