Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
New Membership Program! Find Out More
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
We are very excited to offer our Health care for Better Life Monthly Membership program. NEVER BEFORE OFFERED . . . Introducing for the first time West Valley Care’s new “Health Care for Better Life” membership program for anyone who does not have health insurance or has a deductible higher than $1,000 on their current coverage. Black Friday and Cyber Monday […]
November 27, 2015
Stretched for time this Thanksgiving? This recipe is a fast, delicious and healthy alternative to store-bought cranberry sauce that will impress your guests/family. By combining a bag of cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and cinnamon, you can make cranberry sauce at home in just a few minutes. You can make this sauce a day in advance, […]
November 24, 2015
The holiday season is a time to celebrate with family and friends. Unfortunately, for many it also becomes a time for over-eating and weight gain. According to the National Institutes of Health, holiday eating can result in an extra pound or two every year. Over a lifetime, holiday weight gain can really add up. […]