Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
All are welcome here!
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
May 4, 2015
MAY IS OSTEOPOROSIS MONTH! Osteoporosis is a disease of the bone that makes a person’s bones weak and more likely to break. Approximately 9 million Americans have osteoporosis and another 43 million have low bone density, placing them at increased risk! This means 60% of adults age 50+ are at risk of breaking a bone […]
May 1, 2015
It’s important to talk to your doctor honestly about your health. There are some simple things most people don’t want to mention to their doctor, but should! 1. Tell your Doctor about any Vitamins, Herbs, Essential Oils or Supplements You Take You pop a daily multivitamin, an herbal supplement for sleep, use an essential oil daily, […]
April 24, 2015
Viral upper respiratory infections come in every degree of severity and cause symptoms in the ears, sinuses, throat, and nose. This year has seen a breakout of a virus that causes severe upper respiratory infection. The CDC has identified the culprit as a rare respiratory virus known as Enterovirus D68, or EV-D68, that’s part of […]