Celebrating 25 years of serving the West Valley this May!
You’re Invited: Join our 25th Anniversary Celebration on Wednesday, May 25. Click here to learn more & RSVP!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
New Membership Program! Find Out More
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 4pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
April 25, 2016
With Summer just around the corner, many of us want to get our body ready for swimsuit season. There are many fad diets out there. We wanted to share 32 great ways to lose weight from top doctors. Here are the first 12 ways straight from top doctors. 1. Get 7 Hours of Sleep per Night “Lack […]
April 19, 2016
West Valley Care Invites You to Help us Celebrate 25 Years of Service. Join Dr. Punia, the Doctors & Staff of West Valley Care on Wednesday, May 25, 2016, 2-6 p.m. 3 p.m. – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony with Mayor Jerry Weiers. 17218 N. 72nd Dr., Glendale AZ. We want to thank our patients and partners for their support […]
April 20, 2016
In an article on the Huffington Post, entitled “How to Recover From Sleepless Nights“, Sleep expert Dr. Carol Ash, Corporate Director at Meridian Health answered some commonly asked questions about sleep. We hope you find these answers helpful. What’s the best way to recover from a night of no sleep? Take a nap. “The number […]