Celebrating 25 years of serving the West Valley!
Spoil Dad this Father’s Day with our Abloom Med Spa Specials
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
For non-life-threatening medical care, get quality, affordable care.
New Membership Program! Find Out More
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 4pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
June 21, 2016
With excessive heat this hot summer season, it’s good to know about heat-related illnesses. Some are serious and life-threatening! Checklist of Heat-Related Illness 1. Heat Stroke – this is a serious life-threatening condition that occurs when the body loses its ability to control its temperature. Immediate attention is needed as many victims die from heat stroke. Signs […]
June 20, 2016
Here are tips for parents to reduce drug abuse of prescription drugs at home. Every day, more than 2,000 teenagers use a prescription drug to get high for the first time. They’re accessing these drugs in the comfort of home; it can be as easy as opening a cupboard, drawer or medicine cabinet. The good […]
June 8, 2016
It is the hot, hot, HOT season here in Phoenix. It is important to stay hydrated so you don’t have heat stroke or other serious medical conditions. Here are the symptoms to know how dehydrated you may be from the Mayo Clinic. Your body is telling you it needs water! Mild to moderate dehydration is […]