Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
All are welcome here!
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
March 19, 2015
One of the most popular segments for Dr. Oz’s show is Poop! It is one of the most basic human functions. If your bowels aren’t behaving, you can be miserable. It turns out that your poop is actually an indicator of how well the body’s systems are working to absorb nutrients, eliminate waste, and keep […]
March 9, 2015
Turn it down. If you’ve ever heard of this from someone, you probably have your music too loud. Loud music is putting over 1 billion people at risk for hearing loss. The scary thing, once you’ve hurt your ability to hear well, it is gone! It’s not just old folks who suffer […]
February 20, 2015
Find out what causes shortness of breath as soon as you can as some symptoms are life threatening. Causes affecting shortness of breath include either the heart or blood vessels or the breathing passages and lungs. An average 150-pound adult breaths at an average rate of 14 breaths per minute when resting. This number goes […]