Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
All are welcome here!
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
August 21, 2015
The Institute of Medicine recently published a report called “Vital Signs: Core Metrics for Health and Health Care Progress” in the U.S. At West Valley Care, we are in alignment with these recommendations. Our doctors and medical staff will help you with these measurements. Here’s 8 steps patients can take to help. 1. Be Proactive […]
August 18, 2015
We had to share this story from an ER doctor’s perspective. Emergency, as per the all-knowing Webster, is defined as an unforeseen combination of circumstances or the resulting state that calls for immediate action. Furthermore, an emergency is also defined as an urgent need for assistance or relief. These definitions sound pretty spot-on, right? When […]
Spicy food can make you feel like your mouth is on fire and cause you to sweat profusely. However, a new study suggests that regularly eating spicy food could also lower the risk of death from specific conditions. An observational study published in the BMJ, found people whose daily diets regularly featured spicy foods had […]