Celebrating 25 years of serving the West Valley!
Stay Cool and Know the Dangers of Excessive Heat – Read More.
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
For non-life-threatening medical care, get quality, affordable care.
New Membership Program! Find Out More
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 4pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
July 22, 2016
There are some things many people are prone to lie about to their doctor. 1. I’ve been taking my prescriptions. Be honest about whether you are taking your prescriptions and medicine as prescribed. Sometimes, patients quit taking their medicine because they feel better. “Hypertension is called the silent killer because it has no symptoms”. Some […]
July 13, 2016
Get Your Sports Physicals for School and Sports! Here’s a great deal to get your children the sports physicals they need: 1st Sports Physical – $25* 2nd Sports Physical – only $20* *For kids up to 18 years old. Offer expires 8/31/16. Bring your sports physical form with you and we’ll fill it out. […]
July 11, 2016
Beware: “Pokemon Go,” a new smartphone game based on cute Nintendo characters like Squirtle and Pikachu, can be harmful to your health. The “augmented reality” game, which layers gameplay onto the physical world, became the top grossing app in the iPhone app store just days after its Wednesday release in the United States, Australia, and […]