Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
All are welcome here!
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
July 21, 2015
Sadly, it is estimated 8,000 people are bitten by venomous snakes each year, some of them deadly. A Texas teenager died earlier this week after police say he was bitten by a cobra. If a venomous snake or deadly spider bit you, would you know what to do? Lieut. Lisa Wood, a snake expert with Miami Dade Fire […]
July 15, 2015
Many causes of lung problems are well known, such as asthma, traffic exhaust and secondhand smoke. There are other irritants that are commonly found in your home or care that can also trigger asthma like symptoms. 1. Flour When inhaled in large quantities, flour dust can irritate the lungs, so much so that experts call […]
Skin cancer is reaching epidemic levels. Each year, more cases of skin cancer are reported than of breast, colon, lung, and prostate cancer combined! Luckily, skin cancer is one of the most preventable cancers. There are two ways to actively fight skin cancer: 1. Be very careful about your exposure to the sun. 2. Be vigilant […]