Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
All are welcome here!
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
February 20, 2015
Find out what causes shortness of breath as soon as you can as some symptoms are life threatening. Causes affecting shortness of breath include either the heart or blood vessels or the breathing passages and lungs. An average 150-pound adult breaths at an average rate of 14 breaths per minute when resting. This number goes […]
January 24, 2015
Good news – the seven Arizona residents sickened by a measles outbreak that originated at Disneyland, California are no longer infectious, according to county health officials on 2/4/15. Up to 1,000 people, including 200 children, in three counties in Arizona have potentially been exposed to this disease. Officials have asked these people to stay home […]
January 23, 2015
Since we just celebrated Valentine’s Day, we thought we’d share a helpful health tip: CUDDLE MORE! Men, women, children, even chimpanzees like to cuddle. Did you know it is healthy to cuddle? “Touching and hugging enhance our mood and make us feel protected and safe,” says Manhattan-based relationship expert Elyse Goldstein, Ph.D. That’s all […]