Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
All are welcome here!
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
April 15, 2015
April is National Autism Awareness Month and this year the Autism Society is looking back on its 50 year history. From its inception, the Autism Society has been a collaborator and innovator within the autism community. It has long been ahead of the curve when it comes to what it really means to improve the lives of all affected […]
April 2, 2015
It is important for your bowels to perform well. If we go back to basics, your bowels are your body’s way to extract nutrients from the food you eat and get rid of the unneeded stuff. This gets flushed away. Fiber is your bowels friend. The Institute of Medicine recommends 25 grams per day for […]
March 19, 2015
One of the most popular segments for Dr. Oz’s show is Poop! It is one of the most basic human functions. If your bowels aren’t behaving, you can be miserable. It turns out that your poop is actually an indicator of how well the body’s systems are working to absorb nutrients, eliminate waste, and keep […]