Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
New Membership Program! Find Out More
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
February 1, 2016
Today is the first day of America’s Hearth month. Did you know, 80% of heart disease and stroke events are preventable? In the United States… Fewer Americans have been dying of heart disease and stroke since the 1980s thanks to progress in medical therapies for patients with a history of heart disease and stroke and […]
January 29, 2016
According to a weighty annual report released Tuesday by the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR), more than half of the cancer deaths in the U.S. are preventable. “The important part here is that it points out gaps that we have in translating knowledge into action by much of the population,” Dr. Ernest Hawk, spokesperson […]
January 13, 2016
If there is any doubt in your mind that health is wealth, read Steve Jobs last words: “I have come to the pinnacle of success in business. In the eyes of others, my life has been the symbol of success. However, apart from work, I have little joy. Finally, my wealth is simply a fact […]