Proudly serving the West Valley for more than 19 years!
West Valley Urgent Care Advantages
Experience West Valley Urgent Care:
- • Get prompt attention by Board-Certified doctors
- • Receive quality health care from experienced, caring staff
- • Minimize your wait
- • Ready to treat injuries & trauma – on site Xrays/Radiology
- • Accept most insurance plans
- • Cash discounts available for the uninsured
- • Family owned and operated, your health matters to us!
- • Walk-ins are always welcome
Skip the emergency room, get the quality, affordable medical care you deserve.
$20 Flu Shot! Get Your Coupon
We can take care of virtually any non-life-threatening condition. Just call and ask.
Our accreditations include:
Three Convenient Locations in the West Valley
Walk In or Call for a Priority Appointment Today!
Hours: Open M-F 8am – 8pm, Sat 9am – 6pm
Sun 9am – 4pm (Surprise Location)
(623) 334-867117218 N 72nd Dr., Suite 100
Glendale, AZ 85308
(623) 218-07804110 N. 108th Ave., Suite 101
Phoenix, AZ 85037
Here are our Thanksgiving holiday hours for West Valley Urgent Care. Please note that many of our clinics will be OPEN Wednesday until 8 pm. Please call to make sure we are still taking patients. Some of our clinics may be running on shortened schedules or may be closing early on Wednesday, 11/25, in observance of the […]
November 25, 2015
Stretched for time this Thanksgiving? This recipe is a fast, delicious and healthy alternative to store-bought cranberry sauce that will impress your guests/family. By combining a bag of cranberries, orange juice, sugar, and cinnamon, you can make cranberry sauce at home in just a few minutes. You can make this sauce a day in advance, […]
November 24, 2015
The holiday season is a time to celebrate with family and friends. Unfortunately, for many it also becomes a time for over-eating and weight gain. According to the National Institutes of Health, holiday eating can result in an extra pound or two every year. Over a lifetime, holiday weight gain can really add up. […]